DISEASES COMMON IN UNITED STATES
Hello, guys in this post I am going to discuss diseases common in the US that lead to death sometimes. Heart diseases and cancer are more common in the country and both are responsible for various death in the United States which is about 47.26 percent of the total deaths.
In this post, I am going to describe 10 types of diseases that are common in the united states, and also I will describe their causes and side effects.
1:- HEART DISEASES
(Common diseases in the US)
Heart Diseases cause 696,962 deaths per year. [ source ]
Heart disease can be described as a disease that affects the heart. Heart diseases can be of various types that are listed below.
- Heart infection
- Heart valve diseases
- Diseases of the heart muscles
- Heart defects (by birth) [congenital heart defects]
- Blood vessel disease, such as coronary artery disease
- Heart rhythm problems (arrhythmias)
I have listed some types of heart diseases and from the above, some of them can be cured with healthy foods and meals, exercises, and yoga. According to various doctors and medical experts, healthy lifestyles can be prevented
As we have discussed that there are various types of heart diseases so it varies from one to another.
Symptoms caused by heart infections
An infection namely Endocarditis affects the inner lining of heart chambers and heart valves, this includes the symptoms listed below.
- Swelling in legs and abdomen
- Changes in heart rhythm
- Dry or persistent cough
- Skin rashes or unusual spots
- low breadths
Symptoms caused by diseases of the heart muscles
Generally, it is called cardiomyopathy. Early-stage cardiomyopathy may have no symptoms but as it starts growing the symptoms also get worsen. Its symptoms may include.
- Breathlessness during activity or even at rest
- Swelling of legs, ankle, and feet.
- Dizziness, lightheadedness, and fainting
- Irregular heartbeats that feel rapid, pounding or fluttering
Symptoms caused by diseases in blood vessels
Plaque is a type of disease that buildup inside the arteries that can seriously damage the blood vessels and heart also. Its buildup can cause blocked blood vessels that can cause a heart attack, chest pain as well as stroke.
Coronary disease has different symptoms in the case of males and females, generally, males have chest pain. Women have other signs including chest discomfort, shortness of breath, nausea.
Signs and symptoms may include
- Chest pain, chest tightness, chest pressure, and chest discomfort
- Shortness of breath
- Pain, numbness, weakness, or coldness in the legs or arms if the blood vessels in those parts of your body are blocked
- Pain in the neck, jaw, throat, upper abdomen, or back
SOME TIPS FOR PREVENTION FROM HEART DISEASES
If you really want to get rid of heart diseases then you have to change in your living style and have to take a balanced diet and there are various methods, some of them I have listed below.
- You have to quit smoking ( detailed page is in the process )
- Eat healthier foods
- Exercise at least 30 mins per day, 5 days a week
- You have to maintain a healthy weight
3:-CHRONIC LOWER RESPIRATORY DISEASES
WITH YOUR GRATITUDE, I WOULD LIKE TO END THIS BLOG AND I WISH THIS INFORMATION HELPS YOU A LOT AND YOU ARE END OF YOUR CONFUSION. AND YOU THINK I MISS SOMETHING OR MY BLOG IS LACKING WITH ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THIS TOPIC THEN LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENT BOX.
Previous Post:- Paracetamol Used for Fever – Paracetamol Dosage and Side effects